Sunday, October 16, 2011

ばてる

(;´ρ`) グッタリ
わたしは ばてる です。いま ねます。
But I don't really mean physically tired.  I'm mentally exhausted.  I really do love all of my classes this semester, but they're beginning to take their toll.  My engineering classes have a decent amount work, but aren't really that bad.  I'm taking a class on European Culture, which is really interesting, especially since we get to read a huge variety of both literature and history, but, as I said, we read a lot.  My physics class, unofficially known as Death Mech, lives up to its name.  Finally, Japanese is great, and I'm really excited about how much I've learned in the last four weeks, but it's also quite a time commitment.  I think that this week is just particularly bad though.  And, in any case, Fall Break is right around the corner.  In the end, all the work will definitely be worth it, since I really won't have another chance to learn so much cool stuff in such a short amount of time.  だいがくが すきです。

1 comment:

  1. わたしも ばてる です。 クリーリーさんは いいがくせい です!

    Our talk about midterms today made them seem all the more real. Quite frightening to think we have an oral coming up... day one didn't seem so long ago.

    がんばって。

    ReplyDelete