Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The First Week

はじめまして。 Creely です。にねんせい です。どうぞ よろしく。
So that's about the extent of my conversational skill in Japanese so far.  I can say hello at different times of day, introduce myself, say goodbye and deal with some other small formalities.  It's been fun though.  Learning ひらがな has been really interesting and I can't wait do do more.  My vocabulary is still limited, but at least I can sound written words out now.  Anyway, I chose Japanese since I really wanted to do something completely different from anything I've done before (English and German) so it's been a great success up to this point. The symbols make writing look awesome and the spoken language sounds totally different from European languages.  I can't wait to learn more and really begin to speak Japanese.  On that note さようなら!じゃあ、また!

No comments:

Post a Comment